- Product Dimensions : 19 x 8 x 2 cm
- Date First Available : 2 December 2022
- Manufacturer : Nishi Nail
- ASIN : B0BNT7V9QD
- Item model number : Nails-Set Of 1_Milky
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Nishi Nail, nishistore.in
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 19 x 8 x 2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 24.0 gram
- Generic Name : Artifical Nails
It is environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless, and will not hurt your hands. You can choose the most suitable false nail for yourself, it is easy to trim and file them in any length and shape you like. Perfect gift: Cute fake nails suitable for various social occasions great for nails salon, DIY home nails art. Perfect to be used on weddings, prom, dating, or any function, they are also suitable for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Marriages, get-to-gather, and other festivals. Wonderful as a gift for a wife, sister, girlfriend, family, and friends.
How to use it?
– Using the wooden stick moves your dead skin away.
– Clean your nails and face.
– Choose a suitable size of adhesive stickers or nail glue for your nails and stick it on your nails.
– Choose the correct size of the fake nail and stick it on your nails.
– Press them for about 25 seconds to ensure they are tight enough to keep them.
– Tips: Keeping away from water for 1-2 hours, they will last a long time.
How long do they last?
It depends on how you used your nails. Normally they can last about 5-7 days.
How to remove
Nail Jelly Glue: Nail polish remover is not necessary, use dead skin to remove the nail from both sides of the nail
1:Avoid pasting in places such as inflammation and redness
2:Do not place in the reach of children
3:To protect your nails, do not force the removal of the nail
File the side and cuticle area with a nail file to make it fit accurately, so as to better wear false nails.
Clean your nails first, so it’s easier to stick.
Choose the right size nail for each finger. Stick a nail sticker of the corresponding size on the nail.
Put the nail with a false nail in warm water for 5 minutes, and then gently peel off the false nail from the side with a wooden stick.